Job Description, Qualifications, and Training
Our drivers shuttle our guests, guides, and equipment . Our vehicles include both vans and buses, often times pulling trailers. Our drivers also maintain the vehicles in a neat and clean manner. Occasionally helping to load gear and get equipment together.
Requirements include, but not limited to:
- Minimum age of 21
- Outgoing personality, friendly, and enjoy talking with all types of guests
- Willingness to occasionally help with other projects
- Valid driver’s license
- To operate our buses, a CDL with passenger endorsement is required, but air-brakes are typically not needed.
- CDL training may be available
- DOT regulations require a physical exam & drug testing of all qualified applicants